Saturday, July 28, 2012

FOTD: UD Book of Shadows IV



I love, love, love my UD Book of Shadows IV. I know it can be hard to come up with looks when you have so many choices so, I thought I'd share what I decided to do with it today. I also thought I'd use some of the things from my latest Pumpkin and Poppy order. I hope you enjoy. Also, the powder on my shirt is my mineral corrector >.< It's a sample from The All Natural Face, and we all know samples are messy.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Midnight Cowgirl (lid)
Bender (crease)
Cobra (outer corner) 
Zephyr (inner corner, arch of the brow)
Skimp (blended over outer edge of Bender) 
Physician's Formula Eye Enhancing Shimmer Strips for Blue Eyes (black) (lower lashline)
Gravity (packed over black liner on lower lashline) 
Milani Liquif'eye in black (tightline)
Urban Decay 25/7 liquid eyeliner in Perversion (upper lashline)


Face: 
The All Natural Face mineral concealer in Ecru
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark Contouring Powder (must have for fair girls)

Lips:
Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Marianne 

DISCLAIMER: If I have left a product out of the listings, it's because it's an item that is no longer considered cruelty free. I have some items in my collection that are not cruelty free any longer that I will not repurchase once they are used up, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing these products.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment