Friday, August 10, 2012

Sweet Purple FOTD


Purple is my all time favorite color, and I love incorporating it into my makeup as often as I can. Today, I was feeling like a very sweet purple look with a touch of some pink tones. I would also like to apologize for the lack of posts. I have had company staying at my house for the past week, and we've been super busy and having a blast. I hope you all enjoy. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Melanie (lid)
The All Natural Face Vegan Mineral eyeshadow in purple chrome (crease, lower lashine)
Browbone color in Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells trio (inner corner, browbone)
 Milani Liquifeye eyeliner pencil in purple (upper lashline) 
Physician's Formula Organic wear mascara

Face:
!00% Pure Liquid Foundation in Creme
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation
Pumpkin and Poppy Contouring Powder in Oak Bark



 DISCLAIMER: If I have left a product out of the listings, it's because it's an item that is no longer considered cruelty free. I have some items in my collection that are not cruelty free any longer that I will not repurchase once they are used up, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing these products.




No comments:

Post a Comment