Saturday, September 22, 2012

FOTD: Baby Shower =)



Today was my best friend's baby shower! I wanted to do something simple and not too over the top, because the shower was held at a church. Some might still consider this look too dramatic for a baby shower, but this is relatively tame for me. I used my Too Faced Romantic Eye palette, because I knew it would be easy for me to throw a look together with it. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Primer Potion
Honey Moon (inner half of lid, inner half of lower lash line)
Ever After (outer corner, crease, outer half of lower lash line)
Bouquet toss (inner corner, under the brow)
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Trio Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner for Blue Eyes (brown shade, upper lash line)

Face:
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
100% liquid foundation in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
Pumpkin and Poppy Inner Glow Powder in Cave of Wonders
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil

Lips:
Wet N' Wild lipstick in 547B

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

DISCLAIMER: If I have left a product out of the listings, it's because it's an item that is no longer considered cruelty free. I have some items in my collection that are not cruelty free any longer that I will not repurchase once they are used up, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment