Saturday, September 8, 2012

FOTD: I Put a Spell on You

Today. I wanted to play with some of the things I recently bought from Pumpkin and Poppy so, I used a little of both of her Halloween collections that recently came out. I really love the way theses colors go together, and I have been enjoying what I have of the collections greatly. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
Garden of Magic (lid)
I Put a Spell on You (crease)
Matte white in the Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte palette (inner corner, brow bone)
I used a purple liner that I had on hand that I have been trying to get rid of, because it is not cruelty free. I recommend using Witches Brew from the Pumpkin and Poppy I Put a Spell on You collection if you want to recreate this look.
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face: 
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
100% Pure Liquid Foundation in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics cream blush in Debutante
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent/Light
Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics contouring powder in Oak Bark
Lips:
ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural (the colored part at the end of the pencils pulls out and have a sharpener if you don't like when they get dull)
Wet N' Wild lipstick in 547B
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bare
  DISCLAIMER: If I have left a product out of the listings, it's because it's an item that is no longer considered cruelty free. I have some items in my collection that are not cruelty free any longer that I will not repurchase once they are used up, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment