Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FOTD: Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette



I found my camera! It was in the frame of my couch, and my dearest had to flip the lounge part of our couch upside down to get it. >.>
 I purchased this lovely palette over the weekend while spending time with my amazing sister and her family. Today was the first time I got a chance to play with it, and I wanted to share what I came with as I'm sure some of you own this product. I hope you enjoy! 

Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Bouquet Toss (lid to brow, inner corner)
Cut the Cake (lid)
I Do (crease and blended up)
First Dance (outer corner, slightly in crease, lower lashline)
Milani Liquif'Eye in 07 Purple (upper lashline)
Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face:
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
100% Pure Liquid Foundation in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics cream blush in Debutante
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent/Light
Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics contouring powder in Oak Bark


Lips:
Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics lip pencil in Marianne
Pumpkin and Poppy moisturizing lipgloss in Spring Haze

 DISCLAIMER: If I have left a product out of the listings, it's because it's an item that is no longer considered cruelty free. I have some items in my collection that are not cruelty free any longer that I will not repurchase once they are used up, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment