Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin and Poppy Color Face Products w/ Swatches

When I did my eyeshadow collection, I said that I would do a face products collection, and here it is! I am giving my face a break from makeup this week, because it's a little angry with me at the moment. I am thinking mostly from stress and that horrid time of the month is approaching. Just letting you know that's why you haven't see a FOTD this week. 

All the face products that I have purchased from Pumpkin and Poppy have been things that I have used regularly since I got them. Since Veggie Beauty herself is quite fair, she has a knack for making products that work well with porcelain skin tones in addition to darker skin tones. 


Oak Bark is a semi-sheer, cool toned taupe. It never makes me look orange or muddy, and provides a very nice contour on my fair skin. It can be applied lightly for a subtle contour, and it is also very easily built up for a more dramatic look. This product is $8.50 for a 20 gram jar. 




Debutante Cream Blush is a beige champagne that can be used as a highlighter or a blush, depending on your skin tone. On my fair skin, this is a very natural blush that gives a beautiful finish to the skin. This product is eye and lip safe so, it can be used as a cream shadow and a lip color as well. This is a beautiful, versatile product. Until Veggie Beauty can restock the mica that she used to create this product from her supplier, it will only be sold with the entire I Put a Spell on You collection, but I believe she is making this a permanent item. It will go back to being sold individually when she gets the mica shipment in. 


 Cave of Wonders is a cool toned taupe/beige that can be used for highlighting or bronzing depending on our skin tone. I love taking this on a fluffy powder brush and using it lightly all over for a beautiful glow. I also mix a bit of this in with my Oil Absorbing mineral veil from Pumpkin and Poppy and use it to set my makeup. It never looks orange on me, and also makes a great bronzer. It costs $9.00 for a 20 gram jar. 


Those are all my lovely color face products from Pumpkin and Poppy so far. I did not include the Oil absorbing mineral veil in this, because it's not something that I can really swatch. However, I do highly recommend that product. It costs $10.25 for a 30 gram jar. It's fantastic. 

I hope you enjoyed! Have a fantastic rest of your week! 



FTC: All products purchased by myself. All thoughts are my own. I am not sponsored or affiliated with Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment