Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tag: This or That?

I'm doing this completely out of boredom. 

Blush or Bronzer?
Before I found my HG contour powder, this would have been an easy one for me. I would have said blush without any hesitation, because I had not found a bronzer that worked for my pale skin. I think I'm going to have to say that I would choose a blush. I would choose something like Mellow Mauve from ELF that can be used as both a blush and and contour shade. 
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipgloss. My lips tend to get really dry and gross looking, and a lip gloss does a better job of hiding that.
Sparkle or Matte Eye Shadow?
Sparkle! Sparkle eye shadows typically blend more easily, and I don't like the powdery look mattes can have on the eye. 
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? 
Pencil! I am not very good at eyeliner, and I find pencils to be the best for me. Nothing screws up your makeup quite like smearing liquid eyeliner everywhere. Plus, pencils are more versatile in my opinion.
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer. I often put on concealer and then just some powder foundation on I days I feel like I can get away with it with my dry skin. 
Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Liquid. While I prefer the feel of a powder foundation, I can't always wear one. I have dry skin, and powder foundations stick to dry patches. Liquid foundation makes my skin look more healthy and doesn't make my dryness stand out.
Neutral or Statement Eyes?
Statement! I'm all about color, and I usually do a strong eye. Even when I wear neutrals, I tend to use them in a dramatic way. 
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows?
Loose. Most of my favorite eye shadows are my loose eye shadows. I am a stay at home mom, and I get ready when my little one is sleeping most of the time. I can usually take my time with my makeup.
Waterproof or Non-waterproof Mascara?
Waterproof. I hate smudging. Loathe it. 
Brushes, Sponges, or Fingers?
This is hard for me. I use all of those on a daily basis. If I had to choose, I suppose I would pick brushes. I try to avoid using my fingers for powder products, and I don't think I would be able to stick my fingers in my eye shadows every day to apply them. 

Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter?
  Cream! I love the way a quality cream product blends. I think cream products work best for dry skin in general. 


This is a tag so, I tag anyone reading this to do it. Leave it in a comment below so, I can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment