Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FOTD: Crystal Gravity

I love fall, but I HATE how my skin acts as the seasons change. I'm dry, red, and splotchy so, I apologize for the condition of my skin. Hopefully, it will sort itself out soon.
I do, however, love the look I created with my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV today. I decided to pull it out to get ready for church on Sunday and was inspired to do this look while I was getting ready. Today, I finally got to execute it. I hope you enjoy! 


Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Gravity (crease)
Crystal (lid, inner third of lower lash line)
Skimp (used to blend out Gravity)
Blue Bus (lower lash line)
Zephyr (inner corner) 
 Matte black in Wet N. Wild I <3 Matte palette (upper lash line) 
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face:
Elf Mineral Primer
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 

Lips: 
Alba Botanica Un-petroleum Lip Balm 


I hope everyone is having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment