Monday, October 1, 2012

FOTD: Lydia

I have been loving my OCC Lip Tar in Lydia since I got it. I love the color, the lasting power, and everything else about it. It's just perfect. 




Eyes: 
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in In the Buff (lid)
Pumpkin and Poppy Eyeshadow in Furry Friend (crease, blended on lower lash line)
Matte white in the Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte palette (brow bone)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara
Face: 
 Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
Pumpkin and Poppy Contouring Powder in Oak Bark
ELF Essential Blush in Flushed
Lips:
OCC Lip Tar in Lydia
I really love this entire look, and I think it's a good one for Fall. I hope everyone had a good Monday! Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment