Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Favorites

I really haven't been wearing makeup all that much this month, but what I have been using I have been absolutely loving. It's been one of those months when I've been sick, red, and haven't been getting much sleep so, my skin has needed some help. I have also found other uses for previous favorites, which makes them even bigger favorites since I get so much use out of them. 

Elf Mineral Infused Primer



My skin is SO incredibly dry right now, and I would not get by wearing even a very moisturizing foundation without out this primer. It's very affordable and great for dry skin.


 This is just a FANTASTIC setting powder. It works really well for me, and I have very dry skin, as I've mentioned. It  just does a great job of setting my makeup, and I've even been using it to set my concealer under my eyes. It gives a beautiful glow, and doesn't bring out dry patches. I have had a real problem with other powders oxidizing on me. 


Pumpkin and Poppy Debutante Cream Blush
I can't rave enough about this cream blush. It's absolutely beautiful. It gives an amazing finish and is a very natural, pretty color for the cheeks. this can also be used on the eyes and lips. 

Pumpkin and Poppy Cave of Wonders
When I haven't even been bothered to put on Debutante, I have been using this as a blush. It works really well when you're in a hurry, or, in my case, when you're too sick to mess with too many products, but you still want to look put together.


Pumpkin and Poppy Lady of Light cream highlighter
This is the PERFECT highlighter. I will be posting swatches and more detailed pictures this week, hopefully. 



I FINALLY ran out of the other concealer I was using and chose this to try as my next concealer. I adore it. It's creamy, it blends beautifully, and it looks just like skin. It's also a dead on match for me. I love it and highly recommend it. I use it both on my face and under my eyes.

Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone palette
This is a great palette for fall. I love the greens and browns in here, and all the colors work so well together. It's been super easy for me to put together quick looks with this that look like I put a lot of effort into them. 



I just love this color. It's beautiful for fall, and it just makes me happy when I'm wearing it. 

My lips have been super chapped, and they usually stay that way all the time. This is a great chap stick that's very inexpensive and gets the job done. 


I hope everyone has a lovely, safe Halloween! I would love to see what your favorites are this month so, link me to your youtube videos, blog posts, or just tell them to me in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment