Thursday, November 15, 2012

ELF Haul and First Impressions

ELF was having a free shipping on orders 15 dollars and up so, I decided to take advantage since I needed another mineral powder brush. I hope you enjoy!


Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Rock
The consistency of this is very creamy. It's goes on very easily and is nicely pigmented. I haven't worn it on my eyes yet so, I'll have to let you know how that goes. I love the color.


Elf  Eyebrow Kit in Ash

The brow powder is really soft and silky, and the wax has a nice consistency, too. I've never been interested in eyebrow things, but I figured I'd give this a shot. I hear many good things about it. 

Elf Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ash and Ivory
Since I'm exploring my eyebrow options, I wanted to try a pencil, too. I thought this would be a good one to get since it's cheap and also comes with a lifter side. The filler side is a very good color for my eyebrows, but the lifter is too dark for me to use as a highlighter. I will be using that side on my waterline instead to brighten that up. Both sides are pretty soft and creamy.


I decided to pick up three brushes: the mineral powder brush (which is my holy grail foundation brush, thanks to Veggie Beauty), the flawless concealer brush, and the lash and brow comb. I really enjoy the studio brushes, and I think they are amazing quality. I wash all my brushes after each use, and I have never had a problem with shedding or anything like that. 

I hope you enjoyed my haul! Let me know what your favorite ELF products are.

No comments:

Post a Comment