Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin and Poppy One Ring FOTD


 I put together this look using mostly Pumpkin and Poppy. I hope you enjoy =) 

Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy My Precious Cream Eyeshadow (inner and outer part of lid, lower lash line)
I used a white cream base that I have on hand that is no longer cruelty free. I recommend the All Natural Face Diva Stick in Milk. I placed this on the middle of my eyelid. 
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Shire (inner and outer part of lid over My Precious, slightly blended into crease)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Archer (middle of lid over white base)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Furry Friend (blended into the crease, I wanted the warmth of this shadow to peek out from some cooler shadows I blended on top, so this color went up pretty high)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Notre Dame (blended into crease over Furry Friend, allowing Furry Friend to peek through at the top)
Too Faced eyeshadow in Bouquet Toss (brown bone, inner corner)
Too Faced eyeshadow in Unveil (used to line upper lash line)

Face:
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with super fruits in Creme
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Pumpkin and Poppy creme eyeshadow in Lockbearer (used as cream blush)
Pumpkin and Poppy Cave of Wonders (lightly dusted over Lockbearer)
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring Powder in Oak Bark
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 

Lips:
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante

2 comments:

  1. I need to try out those shadow sticks!
    Love this look, I need some of these shadows! I use P&P Mineral Veil and Contouring Powder everyday and I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I used the mineral veil and contouring powder every day too. I have an overview of this collection in another post if you want to check out the colors. They are fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete