Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Purple People FOTD

Today, I'm going to the mall with a friend and our kids. I didn't feel like doing a complicated eye look, because I feel like I've been wearing nothing but dark, complicated eye looks. I just want a change of pace for today so, I'm keeping it simple. I have been itching to wear Purple People, and today is a great opportunity to do that. 
Also, as I'm sure most of you have heard, Urban Decay has been purchased by L'Oreal. I will not be purchasing anymore of their products, but some of them may appear in FOTD posts since I will using up what I have.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eye Primer
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin (all over lid) **NOT cruelty free**
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes (I used the brown liner on the upper and lower lash line) 

Face:
 Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear 
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with super fruits in Creme
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante
Pumpkin and Poppy beauty powder in Cave of Wonders
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 

Lips:
Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Purple People

No comments:

Post a Comment