Friday, December 7, 2012

CosmeticCouturier's Silver, Glittery, and Plum Eyes Recreate

Grace, or cosmeticcouturier on YouTube, did a BEAUTIFUL smokey eye using a Sugarpill pigment and the Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection. I have the latter, but I though I could substitute Pumpkin and Poppy's Melanie for the former. I am going out with my family today so, I decided to recreate Grace's gorgeous look. I hope I did it justice!



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion **NOT cruelty free**
Too Faced I Do (crease, lower lashline)
Too Faced First Dance (outer corner, outer lower lash line)
Pumpkin and Poppy Melanie (lid)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (brow, inner corner)
 Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black(upper lashline)
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara **NOT cruelty free**

Face:
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
Cowgirl Dirt Creme Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 

Lips: 
Haven't decided yet >.< 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment