Monday, December 3, 2012

FOTD

I'm going out to eat and grocery shopping tonight. (Exciting, I know.) So, I've decided that I will start paying attention to my other shadows more. I know people are going to get tired of seeing Pumpkin and Poppy ALL the time, and I need to use all the other things that I have. As I said in my last FOTD post, I will be including Urban Decay products in some posts. I hate throwing away perfectly good makeup, and they were cruelty free when I bought it so, I'll be using it up. I will always make sure to state when a product is not cruelty free. I hope you guys are having a great Monday and that your week is amazing.
Also, I have gotten some samples of the Cow Girl Dirt Southern Belle Creme Foundation, and I ordered the full size last night. I will have a review of it when I've had enough time to test it. I love my 100% Pure, but it's just too dry out where I am for it. I think that's going to be my summer foundation. I also have been testing out the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. I haven't decided about whether or not I will get the full size of this product yet.


Eyes:
ELF Eyebrow kit in Ash
Elf Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
Nyx Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk (from lid to brow)
Makeup Geek eye shadow in Moon Dust (crease, lower lash line)
Urban Decay eye shadow in Lost (Outer corner) ***NOT cruelty free***
Makeup Geek eye shadow in Shimma Shimma (lid)
Urban Decay eye shadow in Skimp (brow)***NOT cruelty free***
Urban Decay eye shadow in Zephyr (brow) ***NOT cruelty free***
Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara ***NOT cruelty free**

 Face:
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Creme Foundation in WarmThree
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
Pumpkin and Poppy Contouring Powder in Oak Bark
Wet N' Wild Color Icon blush in Pearlescent Pink
Pumpkin and Poppy cream highlighter in Lady of Light

Lips:
Lip Balm


No comments:

Post a Comment