Saturday, February 9, 2013

FOTD: Pillbox and Glitter Liner

I just can't get away from P&P. I suppose this is a slightly more wearable version of the Ice Dance look I created if you exclude the glitter on the lower lash line. I hope you enjoy and that your weekend is splendid so far =) 

P.S. I hate how mascara looks on my lower lashes, but I had to put it on them because of the glitter getting on there. Also, I had already worn this makeup for a few hours and gone grocery shopping as well as vacuuming my house.  



Eyes:
P&P eyeshadow in Pillbox (lid)
P&P eyeshadow in Riviera (crease)
P&P eyeshadow in Not Finished (outer corner)
Too Faced Soul Mates (brow bone)
P&P cream shadow in Inventor (upper lash line)
Nyx Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pewter (lower lash line) 

Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
P&P cream highlighter in Lady of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment