Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SugarPill Heartbreaker Look

I've had this eye look in my head for that past few days, and I wanted to see what it would look like if I actually put it on my eyes. Be warned, I'm not wearing any face makeup in this, because I like to let my skin breathe. My skin is not the best, but I'm honestly not all that ashamed of it. I go out without makeup on all the time. Nobody's perfect. I'm pretty happy with out the look turned out, and I hope you enjoy. 
(Yes, I would wear this out =P)



Eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White\
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (dusted generously over the base as this helps immensely with blended these very bright, pigmented colors)
Velocity (outer crease)
Mochi (inner crease)
Acidberry (lid)
2AM (low lashline)
For the outer corner, I just used a sparkly black an ELF palette I have
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (inner corner, brow bone)
Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)

2 comments:

  1. This look is crazyyy! Love it! That blue is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this palette. I don't wear it everyday by any means, but it's a lot of fun to play with.

      Delete