Friday, March 1, 2013

FOTN: Girls Night Out!

I'm going out with my sister and some of our friends tonight so, I thought I'd film myself getting ready and have a FOTD post ready for you guys. If you notice me shaking my head in the video when I was doing my eye makeup, it was because the Makeup Geek shadows I was using were giving me hell when I was trying to blend them even though I put the mineral veil down to help with that. My face also decided to break out pretty badly on my cheek. D=< I hope you enjoy =) 
Oh, and I'm going to change clothes and do something with my hair before I actually leave =D 


Eyes:
Nyx Eyeshadow Base in White
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (for help with blending)
Makeup Geek Fairy Tale (crease)
Makeup Geek Purple Rain (outer corner)
Too Faced Cut the Cake (lid, lower lash line)
Too Faced First Dance (outer corner)
Pumpkin and Poppy cream eyeshadow in Ice Dance (inner corner, brow)
Pumpkin and Poppy cream eyeshadow in Unrequited (upper lash line, waterline)  
Dark, matte blue in the Wet N' Wild Pride palette (over Unrequited on upper lash line)
Shiro Equivalent Exchange (over other shadows on upper lashline)
Wet N' Wild Megalength Mascara
Face:
ELF Mineral Infused Primer
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Superfruits in Creme
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Pumpkin and Poppy cream highlighter in Lady of Light
The All Natural Face Vegan Cream Blush in Juicy Peach
Lips:
Lip Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment