Sunday, June 2, 2013

FOTD: Manor

Brianna recently sent me a few eye shadows that she made, and I wanted to see how one of the colors would look with Rodeo from Silk Naturals. Manor is a burgundy color, and I thought it would pair beautifully with Rodeo and have sort of a 70s vibe. This is how it turned out! I hope you enjoy.
P.S. This foundation always makes me look really shiny D= 



Eyes:
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer 
Brianna's shadow in Manor (crease)
Silk Naturals shadow in Rodeo (lid)
Silk Naturals shadow in Word (outer corner)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara 

Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light 
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Pumpkin and Poppy powder blush in Fire Dance
The All Natural Face Wedding Glow

Lips: 
Wet N' Wild Lipstick in 547B
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment