Monday, February 3, 2014

FOTD: Ant-Valentine's Day

I am happily married with a baby, but I still don't think I could ever wear a soft, sweet look for Valentine's Day. Someone requested for me to do a Valentine's Day look on my YouTube channel, and this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy =) 



Eyes:
Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark contouring pwoder (brows)
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (under brow)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss & Soulmates (under brow)
Too Faced Soulmates (inner corner)
Brija cream shadow in Glittering Assemblage
Beauty from the Earth pigment in Vamp (lid)
Larinem pigment in Witches Brew (crease)
Scaredy Cat pigment in Peacock Blood (outer corner, deep socket, lower lash line)
Brija pigment in Sawyer's Heart (transition, lower lash line) 
Aromaleigh pigment in Spectacularly Ignorant (outer corner)
Silk Naturals cream eyeliner in Film Noir (tight line, upper lash line)

Face: 
Silk Naturals HD cream foundation in G20&G30
Mychelle concealer in Cream
Oh sudz concealer in Medium Yellow
The All Natural Face powder concealer in Salmon
Jane Iredale powder foundation in Ivory
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
Shiro mineral blush in Potion
Brija cream highlighter in Stolen Luxury 

Lips:
Silk Naturals vegan lipstick in Bam
Scaredy Cat pigment in Peacock Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment