Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FOTD: Blogger Fail

So, most of the eyeshadows I used are from a palette from Nouveau/Organica (which was sent to me so, there's your FTC) that is no longer available. Total fail on my part, but I think they are pretty basic colors you should have in your collection. I will list the products that are still available =) I hope you enjoy =) 


Eyes:
Copious Amounts of Blogger Fail
Nouveau/Organica powder Illuminator(inner corner)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (under brows)
Brija eyeliner (upcoming product)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Mascara


Face:
Lucy Minerals foundation in Pale Olive
Oh Sudz concealer in Medium Yellow
The All Natural Face powder concealer in Salmon
The Conservatorie mineral bronzer in Passion

Lips:
Red Apple lipstick in Naughty
Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Never Was a Cornflake Girl
Pacifica lip gloss in Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment