Friday, May 2, 2014

FOTD: Firefly

I LOVE this lip color. My foot is still being an asshole so, I don't know how often I will be able to post here. This is the first time I've worn makeup since Saturday when the injury occurred. I hope you guys enjoy =) 


Eyes:
Mychelle Concealer in Cream
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
100% Pure cream eyeshadow in Walnut
Brija pigment in Bachelor Watson (lid, crease)
Brija pigment in Reindeer (outer corner, outer crease, lower lash line)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (under brows)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Mascara

Face:
Honeybee Gardens pressed mineral foundation in Geisha
Mychelle concealer in Cream
Oh Sudz concealer in Light Yellow
The Conservatorie mineral bronzer in Passion

Lips:
Red Apple Lipstick in Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment