Monday, July 7, 2014

FOTD: Fresh and Colorful


Eyes:
Oh Sudz concealer in Fair Warm
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
The All Natural Face diva stix in Milk
SugarPill eyeshadow in Mochi (lid)
Brija eyeshadow in Consulting Detective (crease, lower lash line)
Honeybee Gardens eyeliner in Blue Jeans (upper lash line)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Mascara

Face:
Gabriel Moisturizing Foundation in Pale Ivory
Oh Sudz concealer in Fair Warm
Pumpkin and Poppy inner glow powder in Celestial
Physician's Formula Bronze Organics for Medium Skin
100% Pure powder blush in Peach

Lips:
Clean Cauldron lip tint in Firedust

5 comments:

  1. I love that mint shadow on your lids! I have been on the hunt for a pastel mint shadow (mint green that leans slightly more blue than yellow) and i came across Mochi on a google image search, but when i went to the Sugarpill site mochi looked more teal :/ Then i read that sugarpill had reformulated that shade so i continued my search. Do you happen to know if you have the old mochi or the new one? I just placed an order of a few samples from Shiro so i'm hoping maybe one of those might be a close match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Mermaid's Tail from the all natural face.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll give that one a try :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I have the old one. I bought it right when the heartbreaker palette came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, maybe I shouldn't chance getting the new one then. I'll try my luck with shiro and tanf first :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete