Wednesday, December 31, 2014

FOTD: Sick Makeup

I've been super sick, but I wanted to look decent when I go out in a bit. This is my version of a "how to look like you're not dying when you're sick" look. 


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Too Faced Soulmates (all over lid up to brow, inner corner)
 Too Faced I Do (crease)
Too Faced Honeymoon (lid, inner lower lash line)
Too Faced First Dance (upper lash line, outer lower lash line)
Milani eyeliner pencil in Aqua (water line)
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara

Face:
Raw Skincueticals BB cream in W101
Christopher Drummond duo phase concealer in Fair 
The All Natural Face powder concealer in Salmon
100% Pure pot rouge in Rosy
Pumpkin and Poppy inner glow powder in Aphrodite 

Lips:
Brija lip pencils in Mojo and Unfortunate Souls

1 comment:

  1. Haha you're amazing, I was sick the week of Christmas and literally didn't touch the makeup bag I brought to my parents house!

    ReplyDelete