Tuesday, April 4, 2017

FOTD: New Makeup Geek Goodies




I ordered some shadows from Makeup Geek since they have some items in the sale section I had been wanting for a while. I think they were in the sale section because of the labeling, but I can't see anything wrong with them. There may still be things left so, go check it out! Necklace is a beautiful rainbow moonstone pendent I just purchased from Oxana.

Eyes:
Kat Von D Beauty Lock It Creme Concealer in White Out
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre 
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Dragonfly
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Shark Bait
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Neptune
Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadow in Limelight
Physician's Formula eye booster eyeliner pen in Ultra Black
Wet N Wild Megalength Mascara 
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in False Lash Effect

Brows:
Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadow in Plot Twist

Face:
Brija Turmeric Primer Serum 
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1 + Buxom Bare It All Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral 
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
Teri Miyahira Dew Drops in Calm
Teri Miyahira powder blush in Intuition (I used this for the first time today, and I REALLY like the formula. It's pigmented, but not so pigmented that it's difficult to apply, and it blended well.)

Lips:
Burt's Bees lipstick in Nile Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment