Friday, May 26, 2017

FOTD: Darling Girl




I placed my first Darling Girl order, and I am so impressed with what I got. Here is a look using some of the new goodies in my order and another new love from Sugarpill. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Pumpking and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre
Darling Girl eyeshadow in Touched By Taboo
Darling Girl eyeshadow in Pools of Passion
Darling Girl eyeshadow inSweet Surrender
Darling Girl eyeshadow in Basket Case
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in Bloody Awful Poet
Nyx Faux White Eyeliner in White Smoke
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Darling Girl eyeshadow in Wicked Ways

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Pumpkin and poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Darling Girl Soft Focus Blush in Aloha

Lips:
Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lipstick in U4EA

No comments:

Post a Comment