Sunday, June 18, 2017

FOTD: Notoriously Morbid One and Done



This is just the first of many one and done looks that you'll be seeing from me in the near future. It's too hot in Alabama to put on a ton of makeup, and I'm finding myself too busy to take the amount of time that I normally do on my face. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in Time Shift
Notoriously Morbid Highlight in It's Only a Dream
Nyx Vivid Brights eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in Rayne Brings Ripper

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Pumpkin and Poppy inner glow powder in Aphrodite
Notoriously Morbid contour powder in Giant
Notoriously Morbid Highlight in It's Only a Dream

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Sinister Sprite Lip Tint in My Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment