Wednesday, July 5, 2017

FOTD: ABH Artist Palette


It's been very stormy so, I wasn't able to get an eye close up. I also wasn't able to get a close up of the lip combo, which is basically a nude for mermaids and/or unicorns. I'll have to do it again on a sunny day. I never touch my ABH artist palette, and I'm making it a point to use neglected things. I definitely need to use this more, because these shadows are gorgeous and they blend really really well. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows in Buttery, Punch Fuschia, Blue Velvet, Anaconda, and Beigely
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Deep End
Physician's Formula pen eyeliner in Ultra Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy
Kat Von D eyeshadow in Velour

Face:
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Brija cream bronzer in Vitamin D
Becca Beach Tint in Guava
Teri Miyahira Dew Drops in Calm

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Moon Child
Notoriously Morbid Changeling Top Coat in Tears of a Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment