Thursday, July 27, 2017

FOTD: Glittery Smokey Eye with Bold Lips



It's hotter than fried hell,and I can't be bothered with my hair. I also know my eyebrows are bad. I'm letting them grow out so I can get them the professional help they need. It hurts me more than it hurts you =P

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows in Buttery, Dusty Rose, Aubergine, Baby I'm a Star
Brija Glitter in Labradorite 
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer Potion
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral 
Brija cream contour in Chisel 
Brija Cream bronzer in Vitamin D

Lips:
Makeup Monsters liquid lipstick in Blacklash
Notoriously Morbid Changeling Top Coat in Leeshy

No comments:

Post a Comment