Thursday, July 6, 2017

FOTD: Persephone



We're doing a gods and goddesses challenge in the Notoriously Morbid Customer Crypt group on Facebook, and I chose Persephone for my goddess. She's the goddess of Spring and the Queen of the Underworld, which I feel captures my aesthetic perfectly. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadows in So Goes My Nation, Curds and Whey, Done, Visions, Billiwhack, Rayne Brings Ripper, Power of the Wish, and Ice Man
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Kiss #11 Lashes
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in Hesitant Heroine

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Notoriously Morbid Contour Powder in Giant
Notoriously Morbid Blush in Music Box

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Rune 
Notoriously Morbid Changeling Top Coat in Tears of a Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment