Monday, July 10, 2017

FOTD: Simple Mermaid



I've been doing workouts during the time I also have to do my makeup, and today I ran out of time. I threw this look together while my youngest daughter ate a snack. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre
Brija eyeshadow in Bachelor Watson
Colourpop creme gel colour in Fast Lane
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Velocity

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape concealer in Fair Neutral
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Becca Beach Tint in Guava
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Moonstone

Lips:
Josie Maran eyeliner in Teal
Nyx Cosmic Metals Lip Cream in Out of this World (I took this off not long after I took the photos. It moves around and looks patchy on the lips. I'm going to try it over lipsticks and see if that helps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment