Monday, July 24, 2017

Soft Mermaid Look



So, I filmed a bit of a chit chat get ready with me today while I was doing this look. This is my first time wearing makeup since Thia's birthday party last weekend since I've had the crud and my youngest is sick. I'll have that video up at some point so, keep an eye out for it on my channel if you're interested. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre
Sugarpill eyeshadows in Midori and Acidberry 
Coloupop Super Shock Shadows in Ibiza and Chipper
Colourpop Creme Gel Colour in Prance
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Becca Beach Tint in Guava
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecters Pressed in Moonstone and Pearl

Lips:
Urban Decay lipstick in Abstract

No comments:

Post a Comment