Saturday, September 23, 2017

FOTD: Belated NM Collab Look



Two Notoriously Morbid looks in one day, because I did this look last week when lots of other girls and myself were supposed to do a collab using 18th Century Dandy, but my computer ate my photos. I just found them. 


Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadows in Power of the Wish, Rayne Brings Ripper, Neutered, 18th Century Dandy, and Dover Demon
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Post Punk
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory + Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Pumpkin and Poppy Inner Glow Powder in Aphrodite
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Notoriusly Morbid blush in Take Me Now, Subcreature

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Desert Highway 

No comments:

Post a Comment