Wednesday, November 8, 2017

FOTD: Polka Dots



I LOVE the polka dot cut creases that I've been seeing all over IG. This is my first attempt at doing it on myself, and while it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, I learned from it. We are so used to seeing perfectly done, edited makeup looks that I think we forget that everything we attempt in life is trial and error. It takes actually trying something yourself and paying attention to changes and things that might make it easier/turn out better next time. It's easy to get discouraged when you see someone do something on YouTube or IG and they make it look so easy, but when you try it, it doesn't come out how theirs did. I think we overlook that we don't always see the process it took to get someone from trying something for the first time to what we see on the internet. No matter what your skill level, it takes work to improve and do new things. 

Eyes:
Pure Anada Mineral Eye Color in Whisper
Colourpop liquid lipstick in Petit Four
Makeup Monsters liquid lipstick in Backlash
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Wiccan Friend
Stila Stay All Day eyeliner in Black

Face:
Brija cream bronzer in Vitamin D
Darling Girl Soft Focus blush in Aloha
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Moonstone

Lips:
Black Moon Cosmetics liquid lipstick in Libra


No comments:

Post a Comment