Tuesday, December 26, 2017

FOTD: Metal Matte



I did a huge purge and organized my makeup collection since I've had some down time between opening toy packages and cross stitching, and it made me so excited about makeup again. I have really decreased my makeup purchases since I stopped YouTube, but I think this year I want to purchase even less and see how many things I can use up/hit pan on. I decided to give my Metal Matte palette some love today as I drink apple cider and refuse to get out of my pj's. 

Eyes:
Kat Von D eyeshadows in Suede, Oak, Velvet, Flash, Synergy, Volt, Velour, and Watt
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Black

Face:
Brija Cream Bronzer in Vitamin D
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck

Lips:
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Thistle 

No comments:

Post a Comment