Monday, December 11, 2017

FOTD: Mom Makeup



I did this look while my youngest daughter was passed out in the floor. She's sick and has barely slept in the last three days and, before that, my oldest daughter had a stomach bug. Hopefully soon everyone will be well and I will be able to go back to posting as usual. Anyway, something I've noticed when I need a quick look is that face products on the eyes makes for a quicker eye look. In most cases, bronzers, highlighters, contour powders, etc. are formulated to be more sheer. This makes them much easier to blend quickly on the eyes, and you already have them in hand to use on the face.

Eyes:
Notoriously Morbid Giant and Necromancy contour powders
Notoriously Morbid It's Only a Dream highlighter

Face:
Notoriously Morbid Blush in Music Box

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Dessert Highway 

No comments:

Post a Comment