Wednesday, December 20, 2017

FOTD: Dream St.




I haven't bought as much makeup lately as I have in the past, but I had to get the Colourpop X Kathleenlights Dream St. Palette. I'm SO SO happy with it after the first use. I did two different lip options, because I also picked up the teal lip liner from Nyx to try with the Sugarpill U4EA liquid lipstick. It's a little more green than U4EA, but it should work for now. Also, my kiddos are no longer sick so, hopefully I can return from the trenches. 

Eyes:
Colourpop pressed eyeshadows in Magical, Shooting Star, Water Bearer, Mermaid Boy, Elfish,and Kaleidoscope 
Colourpop Supershock Shadow in Mermaid Kiss
Colourpop Creme Gel Colour in Teaspoon
Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Black

Face:
Brija Cream Bronzer in Vitamin D 
100% Pure blush in Peach
Silk Naturals eyeshadow in Specimen 

Lips:
Nude: Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Moon Child
Teal: Nyx Slide On Waterproof Lip Liner in Revolution + Sugarpill Liquid Poison in U4EA

No comments:

Post a Comment